- 200 g spelt flour (type 1050)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml water (lukewarm)
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 g flat leaf parsley (divided)
- 400 g minced lamb
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1⁄4 tsp dried wild garlic
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- 1 lemon (juice) for garnish
- 1⁄2 tsp sumac for garnishspelt flour for dusting
Utensils: oven, sieve, large bowl, baking sheet or pizza stone, paper towel, cutting board, knife, heatproof bowl, parchment paper, rolling pin
Afraid of the mess? Dont be!
After you've finshed your #enjoytogether moment you don't need to worry about the dirty dishes.
With Somat even thoughest dirt like grease and burnt-in is removed, so your dishes get easily and perfectly clean again.