How to fight bacteria and germs in the kitchen
Bacteria, germs, and microorganisms in food and waste contaminate your refrigerator, countertops, appliances, kitchen utensils, sinks, drains, and more. The following tips and Pur dishwashing liquid will help you keep dishes, utensils and surfaces clean.
How do germs spread?
In general, germs spread by touch, but they can also spread through the air depending on their type. To prevent germs from spreading in your kitchen, follow these simple tips:
- Always wash your hands before preparing food.
- Use a variety of cutting boards for meat and vegetables.
- Wash your hands immediately after touching the trash can.
- Wash your hands between activities, such as preparing raw chicken and slicing salad products.
- Wash your forks and knives without rushing. Their grooves and blades can contain germs and bacteria.